View Single Post
Old Monday, October 18, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
Well I think we must not take it as any Phobia rather keep in mind that he hold the Prime Political as well as Armed slots,that is, Presidency n Chief of Army Staff. He holds classified information about Pakistan. So we must not over look his meetings and gatherings. Because once some one is a public figure then He/She is no more Private.
If he is not a ordinary man than why he is not allowed to safe return to Pakistan?... Why continous threat is given to him that he'll be deal like a criminal....? If we deal with our this kind of Important person in such a pathetic way than he can do anything to save him.....
So, if he is not ordinary person than let him come to our country and give him full honor of ex-president and ex-CAO.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
oo la la la... one more advocate of mushy man...
jay ho mushy man... tawdey inney sarey supporters hain...
bhai tipu jee u r talking of his future take over of govt n forgetting his past follies n faults.. rather blunders n murders...

then what's wrong with u guys n nation when u always talk abt mr zardari's past acts.. why cant u forget his past acts n let him work now in peace?

isnt tht being biased n partial...??

this lorenzo buddy is mushy man's advocate.. bt at least u dont be cuz it's tipu the great added to yur name!!
First of all tell me any single thread from my side against Mr. Zardari...ok

and secondly... we are not the supporter of Musharraf... we are the supporter of Pakistan..... We want prosperous Pakistan...
And as a Pakistani Mr. Musharraf has full right to compete in election........
I think we are the balance people.... we remember both good and bad....
If we balance the good and bad of Mr. Musharraf than the wight of the good side is more than that of bad........

and Listen brother carefully.. that... it is biased media (Which also brainwashed you) . In Past he was against the than President Musharraf and now he is against the acting President Zardari....
So, I think it is eyeopener for all of you that what this media is doing right away..only collecting breaking news to create panic and to derail the acting Govt.

and as far as my name is concern...i know very well that how to honor my name... and so far i m doing so............

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Monday, October 18, 2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Posts merged