View Single Post
Old Monday, October 18, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by axsim View Post
In past papers of different subjects like Public Administration, Journalism etc, most of the questions are states to give one's (candidates) own opinion, remedies etc.
What do you think that how much it is necessary to stick to the opinions made in the text books which we study? or one can also write his own opinion in his own style quoting some logical and resonable examples?
Well brother, i believe no opinion is our own opinion. We are not PHDs or Researchers in this field. We read books by different authors, gather knowledge from different sources and then base our opinions upon them. Thus our opinions are volatile i.e. they will change as our knowledge base increases, which ofcourse depends upon the amount of study/effort that you put into the subject!!!