View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 09, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Cool

Wsalam

I believe that it is not impotant to attemp this sort of essays. U should avoid them at all. Well u need to select from the remaining ones which are abot current affairs, hot issues, etc. Quotations are really a rough and tough job and only an expert can do justice wid them.

If still u find urself helpless wid the remaining topics then go for the quotation topic. U can only do justice wid it if u know the full background of the quotation and if u are capable to make long discusions not only to do justice wid the title of the essay but also to make sure the examiner that u know a lot about the essay topic.

U need to quote a lot many examples to make ur essay substantial as well as impressive. u should ahve strong hold over ur fluency and english language. u ll also describe the quotation by pondering some hypothetical as well as real world situations to make it working at all.

Regards

Last edited by I M Possible; Saturday, September 09, 2006 at 01:08 PM.