View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 19, 2010

aliz_khanz is on a distinguished road

I am actually very much happy with my failure because you know why ? I know I can do it the next time. I fooled around during the papers and lets just say that with 7 days of preparation , Its really a milestone. PERIOD

Essay :- 44
English:- 60
EDS :- 57
CA :- 35
Pa:- 31
Islamait 34 .......................... I was smoking seesha with my friends the night before this paper :P

Sociology 57 ( 3 hrs of prep.from HUNT & I bought chaudry's pakistan society the night before the exam and studied for like 1 before exam)

Journalism :- 39 ( it was my best paper because all the mcq's were repeated but i guess things went wrong in long questions ..... on the morning of this paper i realized , F*** , I didnt prepare mcqs last night so i opened up all the online past papers and saw the mcq's ... lucky for me things worked out right ....................maximum 2 days of prep )

Physics 32 I blame myself ...I studied like a month for this and then i had like one holiday for this and i was with my ex girlfriend solving her father issues ..... if you know what i mean ~~ !! :P

Psychology A :- 45
Psy B :- 58 (10 days 2 hours each day ........ so the paper was started and i was in my car talking on my phone and asking about juvenile delinquency and all those small definitions and lucky for me , they all were there :P )

Bottom line , if i can do this anyone can go through with this........you just have to be serious .......426 marks excluding physics and islamiat and I really think that had i studied more , i would definately have qualified that ............ but my non serious behavior led me to my failure and it really feels good to realize that I was the one who didnt want to pay attention and qualify ....................Happy Life Ladies & Gentlemen !!