View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

A candidate desirous of getting of his/her marks, awarded by the examiners re-counted may submit his request for the purpose, within one month from the date of issue of result card/marks sheet alongwith a Treasury Challan of Rs. 200/- per paper as fee for re-checking/ recounting of marks only. Thereafter, no such request will be entertained.

My Point here is that vl that help ny candidates. As I felt 1 mark short ov clearing GK nd hv got 36 in Composition nd dese r de only paper that i lapse in. So vl recounting be helpful.... i request senior to please come up as this is de question in minds ov many aspirants.

one more thing that ma Indian History nd Journalism were de finest paper that i attempted among all de 12 papers yet i hv managed to score jst passing marks in both ov them..... is tht de trend ov giving low scores to these subjects or vl rechecking be helpful in ths case

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 06:18 PM.