View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about
Default I agree with you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilatif View Post
dear redmax eventhough u r an experienced, hardworking and an scholar type man yet i shall suggest u dont change any subject. time is very short and we have a lot of expectations from people like u.

so if any subject is less scoring at this time may be high scoring at the next time.

also no one can say certainly that the subjects who fetch good marks at this time will also be marking in the coming year.

therefore please workhard and rest leave to Allah.

hope u still think on ur decision.
@marilatif....First of all congrats man i think for the first time i am greeting you since we were on that "waiting thread"

And yes you are quite right bcz one of my friend who is teaching in KIPS Karachi suggested me the same thing. I was shocked to see my score in urdu and History of I&P but he said that it is the policy of fpsc that they give marks lavishly on a subject and then next time screw it up....majority of people opt such subjects like journalism, Pub Admn, Indo Pak Hisotry so when they want to screw up...they tighten up marking on them...InshaAllah next time these subjects will be relaxed aur wo kisi aur per bijli gira saktay hain... So no need to change subjects.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faseeh Muhammad For This Useful Post:
marilatif (Thursday, October 21, 2010)