View Single Post
Old Monday, March 07, 2005
Administrator

Thanked 2,445 Times in 282 Posts
Argus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to behold
Default Interview(ASP Kamran Adil)

1. To my mind, the object of an interview is assessment of ones personality; the knowledge has already been tested in written.

2. Notwithstanding observation in 1 above, the common propensity of our Commission is that they once more put you to the test of knowledge and in that too usually they focus on three areas:

a. Your command on optional subjects;
b. Knowledge of Current Affairs;
c. Knowledge of Pakistan Movement.

3. Having established a sort of framework in 1 and 2 above with respect to content of interview, here are a few words about its form:

I. Invariably candidates have to demonstrate reasonalable amount of confidence;

II. It is best to have very good sleep before entering into the interview, it makes you look fresh and mentally alert;

III. Express your views in temperate language; be polite. Don't argue but remain firm.

IV. Avoid taking pretentious positions and be original;

V. Dress well and feel comfortable;

VI. Try to remain reasonable in your utterances and avoid repetition.

VII. Try to bring the panel to the areas of your strength as far as possible.

4. Finally you will required to write three books of your choice in the viva voce. The names of books mentioned by you here would be in front of the panel and they would ask you questions about it. Therefore, right from now think over it and prepare yourselves accordingly.
Hope the above-stated will be of some use!

Last edited by Argus; Monday, November 21, 2005 at 04:01 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Argus For This Useful Post:
aurkn (Monday, July 20, 2009), Ayan Khan (Thursday, February 05, 2009), Layth (Wednesday, March 08, 2017), maliasghar (Saturday, September 11, 2010), ru4me (Wednesday, October 21, 2009), usmanwrites (Wednesday, January 15, 2014), young hopeful (Saturday, November 24, 2012)