View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 21, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Naqvi View Post
@Naveed Bhutto !
salam !
did u mention relative maps and quotations in ur indo pak paper !
and how was ur objective ,u did ?
yes brother......... i drew maps where necessary to show where battles took place nd de area under de influence ov different emperors. i used quotations from chachnama, macochi, abul fazal, james todd, al.beruni v j mahajan, k.ali, s.k vikramdas nd even from de documentaries that i saw on history channel nd youtube. but yet i failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faseeh Muhammad View Post
They may have got some foolish criteria that we cant apprehend. Seats of sindh urban always go vacant but they are conducting strict marking for they want to raise standard? I donot think so they are just reducing their burden for Interview.. Nothing else...
jeetai rehain faseeh.... ths is wht i too think.........
as journalism nd indain hstry were de finest papers ov mine yet i hv jst managed to get passing marks in both ov them.... disapointed

Last edited by Viceroy; Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Posts merged