View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 21, 2010
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by j87ibz View Post
Very much right brother...and very well said.
But there are some points that made me to think in this way.

1. It is difficult to find a book exactly to user requirement but on internet one finds extremely relevant material with in no time.

2. Study from computer screen usually lowers rate of absorption but latter improves exponentially with time.

3. when one studies from book,the maximum he gets out of it, is the scope of book.Internet gives related material which is difficult to imagine other wise.I give you an example how it helped me in my current affairs paper( which is obviously very difficult for engineers),

I searched Pakistan on wikipedia and got the main headings like,

1.Etymology
2 History
3 Government and politics
3 Administrative units
4 Military
5 Geography and climate
6 Flora and fauna
7 Economy
8 Demographics
9 Education
10 Culture
11 Tourism
12 Sports
13 Transport
14 See also
15 References
16 Further reading
17 External links ( lots of related material)

Is this not enough to cover the entire issues of pakistan???

Many of my seniors told me to daily read news paper,but due to scarcity of time,I didn't want to do so.But I had a short cut,

I wrote 2008 in Pakistan....All the majors events of 2008 relevant to Pakistan flashes within no time with organized formate.....and Alhumdullah for only 7-8 days of preparation,i completely attempted the paper,with 11 confirm marks in objective part confirm inshallah.
a very good suggestion indeed, worth following. thanks a lot..how did you prepare your essay???
Rizwan Anwar (Tuesday, September 13, 2011)