View Single Post
Old Friday, October 22, 2010

DKYZ is on a distinguished road
Default Ready to help & discuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
Thank you very much for the info. I am interested in attending the crash programme but it seems unfeasible keeping in view my predicament of switihing subjects at this hour and then living at Isb too. However, I would still like to get your feedback about the notes and other preparatory material you get from the teacher concerned. And if its worth having, I may order the same. So kindly apprise me of the quality of notes asap.
AOA, Brother i am changing my optionals of Indo pak history and opting for Arabic this time after a serious workout and looking into each aspect of it.I have got notes Of Hafiz Arshad sahb from a friend of mine and talked to another friend earlier who got 143 marks in Arabic. Although his level of Arabic is much much better than mine but still he suggested me to go for it as i have studied 4 courses of Arabic here at International Islamic university.But u need not to worry as the course is also not very lengthy and u need to attempt only 25% of paper in arabic. The rest should be attempted in Mostly English or Urdu.U can come to me at any time to my Hostel.Contact me through my email at ******@gmail.com if u r serious.Regards

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, October 22, 2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Please share your email through ur profile only
The Following User Says Thank You to DKYZ For This Useful Post:
redmax (Friday, October 22, 2010)