View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 23, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Contd (ESSAY)
Okay nw..if the examiner has said that ‘make an outline’..it meanz u must make it..alryt??I repeat again..if u have a god enuff outline..sumtimez the examiner mite not even bother reading ur essay..he dznt have all the tym 2 read each of the essays..even if the outline hazn’t been demanded make it..and the outline shud be a dtaild one..sumthng from 2-4 pages..take the better part of an hour for it..Ill say 45 minz..first make a rough outline..then perfect it n make a neat,detailed outline..
A GENERAL OUTLINE(And therefore,the eventual essay):
1.Introduction to the topic:
Fellows..many ppl mite not consider it the most important part of the essay,but I reckon it is..U have to grasp the essay by the scuff of its neck here in these couple of paragraphs..so ur expression n vocab shud be impeccable,even a lil literary here..ppl wud tell u that writing essay in a beautiful literary style wont get u anywhere..trust me,Ull get credit for it..u got gud English expression,Ull reap the benefits..thats for sure..in the introduction,u have to clarify the meaning of the essay..tell the examiner what his essay means..u shud also give the impression here that u have understood n deciphered the ‘key wordz’ of the essay topic..e.g I attempted ‘Dialogue is the best course to terrorism’..in the introductory paragraph I started with a quote n straightaway emphasized the importance of dialogue,conversations n deliberations in conflict solving..just 8,9 line paragraph..but I knew straitaway that I have made an impression on the examiner.U have to make a statement to the examiner here..that I have understood the essay n M on the topic!!
U also have to give the thesis statement here..in the first or the second paragraph of the essay..here u tell the examiner that which side of the argument r u gonna follow..
2.Definition and Background:
Here udefine the key term in the essay..in this case,its terrorism..afterwards,u give a little background n history of the topic..start from the ancient history of the thing..n then build upto the present time..hope u ppl r understanding it..
3.Current scenario:
As the name implies,here the current scenario and developmentsof the topic are to be discussed..problems related to the topic are also to be appreciated n discussed here..nw u see there is coherence in ur essay..u introduced the topic...then gave the background n slowly built upto present scenario..
TO BE CONTD..
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Ahmed Faisal (Monday, March 12, 2012), Ainuddin Kibzai (Wednesday, July 13, 2011), Aries8 (Tuesday, January 29, 2013), Attia Farooq (Wednesday, October 10, 2012), Austere (Saturday, June 23, 2012), Azch (Tuesday, August 09, 2011), Bilii (Monday, May 18, 2015), Eager (Wednesday, October 27, 2010), Farhat Mahfooz (Wednesday, January 08, 2014), hadeed (Friday, April 12, 2013), kingfalcon (Tuesday, March 18, 2014), LUCKY CHANCE (Thursday, December 15, 2011), mahamkhan93 (Monday, November 07, 2011), majidbinahmad (Sunday, June 02, 2013), makj (Monday, June 03, 2013), morningcloud (Tuesday, October 09, 2012), nustian (Thursday, July 14, 2011), oxon (Thursday, October 25, 2012), pisceankhan (Monday, June 23, 2014), QAIM RAZA (Tuesday, October 25, 2011), rarasham (Sunday, September 18, 2011), Rida Malik (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), RJ STYLE (Sunday, January 05, 2014), Sabah Hunzai (Friday, December 17, 2010), saim n babar (Friday, August 19, 2011), saira mughal (Thursday, July 21, 2011), Shahid Jilani (Sunday, March 31, 2013), Shooting Star (Tuesday, June 07, 2011), sweetPakistan (Monday, October 25, 2010), syeda naqvi (Wednesday, January 18, 2012), umaira88 (Friday, September 14, 2012), unsolved_Mystery (Sunday, June 05, 2011), Zaid Lodhi (Thursday, July 09, 2015)