View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 24, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
It was a nice interview and funny as well. Some of the weak areas which I found in your responses are as follows:
Avoid showing your political tendency in any professional interview in financial sector for no one likes it. Person tilted towards political issues is unwanted in financial sector because it is perceived and most of the time proved that such employees cannot deliver what is required from them. They spoil corporate culture and they keep engaged other officers in useless talks.
Yes i know i have committed few very general mistakes that would have been resolved very easily or i would have tackled them quite nicely. But what in my mind was that firstly i was mentally not prepared for this interview as i took it very light and had no preparation for it at all. 2ndly all the motivational level they had killed by making us wait for more than 3 and half hours....But i accept this is my mistake

actually i kept very straightforward talks though i should have worked a bit on it....again same was the reason....they were dull and tired so was i....so i didn't even take any interest.....but yes as i told them already that i speak truth i kept on following that but it would have been extremely technical if i would have told the about financial pages with a little sane mind...

Yes it luks like little childlike reply wt i said Like me but he had said before that how u luk urself after 20 years in banking and then he asked this question with bit of space, i forrgtote to mention it here....Then on that reply i said i woud like to se me as an ideal leader personality in mcb. I never am overconfident but i m staritfwd n thats somehow i need to cover up...

i ll inshallah work on all weaker areas which you pointed out....Thanx a lot Fayzan bhai!!!

My sole purpose for this interview was to have check on all my weak areas and that's what i have got from u as well and hope that i will keep on getting inputs from u. i m not discouraged at all. i give you full liberty wherever you find rectifying me, do it strait without any reluctance as i consider you my elder brother....You're a guide for me....

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, October 25, 2010 at 12:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rishzzz For This Useful Post:
Raz (Sunday, October 24, 2010)