View Single Post
Old Monday, October 25, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Post toba

Quote:
Originally Posted by toba View Post
bhaya A L you donot mention Hamlet .do u not like it?
no i dont like that impractical prince.i mean through out the play he just thinks about taking revenge of his dad's death but do nothing practical to eliminate his uncle the king the killer of his father.

'' to be or not to be '' is the line which define this play.quite a famous line.
it is also called Elizabethan revenge play.becaz revenge is the only motive which moves this play forward.

Hamlet wants revenge from king claudius but in the end he alerts him thus putting himself in danger.king too become suspicious of him and in the end he gets him killed.thus putting an end to all possible dangers to his throne.

Hamlet suffers becaz he missess many chances to kill king claudius.reason are his own madness and confused psychological condition.he suffers in the end becaz of his too much thinking and thus fails to avenge his father and himself becomes the reason of his fall.

Many of shakespearean heroes suffer becaz of their own weaknesess and Hamlet is one of them.

I dont like it much becaz i believe in instant revenge.