View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitio View Post
has anyone appeared in interview of excise inspector from Gujranwala division or any other then share your experience please
I have given the Interview for Inspector excise and Taxation from Gujranwala Region.
Unfortunately I have not been able to secure a seat .
in fact I gave this test just for having an experience for interview. Literally speaking ,I was not interested in job,

In interview mostly the interview focused on my main subject which was English Literature. I have done Masters in English Literature . Moreover ,I had this subject in graduation too.
My interview lasted for at least 15 minutes.
panel consisted of 2 persons, one PPSC member while the other from Excise dept.
First PPSC Member asked my introduction .
Then he asked questions on English Literature. After ten minutes, he reffered to Excise member.
I was expecting Questions on Excise from him. But to my surprise he also started questions on literature.
I mean he asked from me Shakespeare's famous dramas.
He asked 2 more questions on literature and then asked three or four Questions about Excise dept and various taxes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tassawur For This Useful Post:
sajjad khan joiya (Friday, October 29, 2010)