View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5856

khuram_khokhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post
what about the fresher who started to teach in the academies... and also some fresher teach the most technical subject just like english or any other compulsory subject......

What do you thing they are spoiling the future of so many innocent candidates?

at least, technical subjects should be treated in different way and by the most seniors people...

and

@Fnoor...

you are right brother, but most of us dnt have so much sense to understand that this is the golden chances and they should have to deal it with some different way rather than following the persons who himself dont know his result.........
Shah g i went to KIPS written preparation and they arranged a person Dr. Shahbaz Arif a foreign qualified phd holder from uk for english essay. but blv me he cld nt leave even a minor feat upon us. After spending rather killing some time with him i went to Liaqut Warriach sahib - 37th commoner and currently in Foreign Office- for essay and composition and he taught me some tricks regarding essay and composition. and blv me these were so much helpful to me. infact,i must say, these were better many times than a foreign qualified scholar's techniques.