View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 28, 2010

aleezey 2010 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossavir View Post
1. On a language course almost all of the stations offer airline ticket for the officer ONLY, not to his spouse or kids. China is the only station where FSP officer gets airline tickets for his wife and kids as well on a language course. Accommodation is provided accordingly, that is, in china you'll get facilities for your family, but other than china, you'll need to arrange tickets etc etc for your family from your own pocket.

2. Yes, after stp or even during your stp, you can have one room in Foreign Office Hostel, whether you're married or not.

My brother is in FSP(married with two kids), he got one room in hostel when he was on his stp, and after stp in Islamabad. Now a days he's in New York on a language course. As i already stated, he himself arranged tickets for his wife and kids as government provided airline ticket to him only. Even on a language course, he's getting enough money to have a small but beautiful apartment and other facilities. Once you get posted(not language course, proper posting as a 3rd Secretary), then you get everything from the government that is tickets, accommodation, other facilities to you and your family(wife and kids).

I hope I've answered your queries.
mossaver i ve certain querries i ll b obliged if u answer em...iz there ny charm in fsp fr a girl stayin at isb if she waives foreign postings n iz dat pssbl ..n wt r da job commitments at f.o .....n does da group is a top group havin alot ov potential wid da current almost failed forien policy..n r da promotions rapid..iz dis group equally gud fr girls as well ...?..as ill try to change my current allocation in fsp by opting fr mlcg or ny othr group in 2010 interview..im realy afraid dat i should not join fsp i made a wrong choice due t alot of misinformations like foriegn postings r optional widout creatin ny difference in da career ...n forien office postings n postings abroad r two diff n parallel departments of fsp..etc...?