View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 28, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Don't you think its Zardari-phobia? Media is creating mess within our minds and they want us to think negative against every leader? Since now we have been humiliating Gen (R) Pervaiz Mushraf, and his cabinet along with Premiers of that time, and now face of gun is toward Zardari and PPP?

This media needs news, some independent people have made many videos against the previous leaders of the country, I wonder why people have lost sense of observation? I don't mean to offend anyone but corruption was here since its existence and it is here, it will be here, don't you think there is no corruption in other developed/developing countries of the world?

Problem is; Media! They are exposing the corruption now, earlier there was no strong media but now we have it so each and every mind is fed-up!

Stop watching news and reading newspaper for a week, you will see a great reduction in your frustration regarding the PAKISTAN.

Regards,
Very well said

We need such type of rationalism and sense of Judgement. It is very good sign that still there are some people who really think sensiblly.
Insha Allah we stand together and bring a positive image of Pakistan..

your arguments about media is more than 100% right my dear.

Let us join our hand against media's campain of negativity and disappointment.
MBA (Friday, October 29, 2010)