View Single Post
Old Friday, October 29, 2010

haniii is on a distinguished road

there is no need to create a fuss over this issue - its not even about competitive exam! i completly agree with Usman Khalid bhai because marking trend IS MAIN cause of alot of dicrepancies that we have seen in past few years - Secondly ALOTT and i mean MANYY candidates who are CSP's or who qualified the written posrtions and even ESSAY paper have pathetically poor vocabulary and their weak grammer further worsens the situation! and lets not discuss theie spoken english skills!! and yep one thing more
@ Tipu Shah No offence brother but check your grammer

Quote:
when i was appered in 2008, one of my friend also appeared, he was ACMA...
Quote:
but i didnt left the prep of Accounting my dear....
and also about the rishteydar stuff : TREND KI WAJA SAY SUM SUBJECTS FETCH AT AN AVERAGE 130+ MARKS AND YET OTHER SUBJECTS IN WHICH MARKING IS STRICT AND TREND IS BAD THEY HARDLY FETCH MORE THAN 100!! AND THUS CREATING A DIFFERENCE OF ATLSEAST 30 MARKS IN ONE SINGLE SUBJECT!! in a competitive exam where even a single mark could lead to allocation difference of 20 postions !!

@USMAN KHALID as far as i recall he had AMAZINGLY AWESOME MARKS IN ALL SUBJECTS
@ TIPU SHAH if you have any doubts here is the result of brother Usman khalid
Quote:
Muhammad Usman Khalid
Roll No: 4148

Essay: 33 (Unbeleivable) It was my best paper
Composition: 78
EDS: 60
GK: 45
Pak Affair: 43
Islamiat: 53

Sociology: 76
Journalism: 48
IR: 61
Punjabi: 81
Arabic A: 74
Arabic B: 79

Total (Including Essay): 731
Failed in essay.
and its just NOT POSSIBLE that a candidate who had score just like TOPPERS would have poor grammer, weak expression or would have insufficient knowledge about general topics which appear in essay paper!! and if you know, written english expression is VERY important to succeed in CSS; many toppers have set it as a criterion for success! therefore i would request you to think before you comment about others! and YES CSS2010 result has been very very shocking not just for ONE, TWO OR THREE candidates but FOR ALL THOSE who dint qualify!! optional subjects marking criteria should be questioned!! and we all know how we attempt papers so you should not point your fingers at people telling them that they should study harder! thats y they say that : LUCK has major role to play in CSS!

and lastly trends DO change, there ARE low and HIGH scoring subjects each year!! you should visit plenty of threads regarding scoring trends, high low marking trends etc , and then better comment!! and yep if you can justify 180 marks in islamic history last year then KINDLY justify!!ANY SANE PERSON WOULD NEVER EVER agree that in a history paper any1 can score 180 even if his/her ALL mcq's were right!! HUH - so kindly first you should know ALL facts in order to comment!!

So just relax and stop blaming ourselves. even after hardwork and alot of time energy and hopes, there are difficulties in life and thats why someone has rightly said:life is all about expecting the unexpected
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to haniii For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Friday, October 29, 2010), Raz (Friday, October 29, 2010), rizvan (Saturday, October 30, 2010), Tipu Shah (Saturday, October 30, 2010), usman khalid (Friday, October 29, 2010)