View Single Post
Old Friday, October 29, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by haniii View Post
there is no need to create a fuss over this issue - its not even about competitive exam! i completly agree with Usman Khalid bhai because marking trend IS MAIN cause of alot of dicrepancies that we have seen in past few years - Secondly ALOTT and i mean MANYY candidates who are CSP's or who qualified the written posrtions and even ESSAY paper have pathetically poor vocabulary and their weak grammer further worsens the situation! and lets not discuss theie spoken english skills!! and yep one thing more
@ Tipu Shah No offence brother but check your grammer

and also about the rishteydar stuff : TREND KI WAJA SAY SUM SUBJECTS FETCH AT AN AVERAGE 130+ MARKS AND YET OTHER SUBJECTS IN WHICH MARKING IS STRICT AND TREND IS BAD THEY HARDLY FETCH MORE THAN 100!! AND THUS CREATING A DIFFERENCE OF ATLSEAST 30 MARKS IN ONE SINGLE SUBJECT!! in a competitive exam where even a single mark could lead to allocation difference of 20 postions !!

@USMAN KHALID as far as i recall he had AMAZINGLY AWESOME MARKS IN ALL SUBJECTS
@ TIPU SHAH if you have any doubts here is the result of brother Usman khalid

and its just NOT POSSIBLE that a candidate who had score just like TOPPERS would have poor grammer, weak expression or would have insufficient knowledge about general topics which appear in essay paper!! and if you know, written english expression is VERY important to succeed in CSS; many toppers have set it as a criterion for success! therefore i would request you to think before you comment about others! and YES CSS2010 result has been very very shocking not just for ONE, TWO OR THREE candidates but FOR ALL THOSE who dint qualify!! optional subjects marking criteria should be questioned!! and we all know how we attempt papers so you should not point your fingers at people telling them that they should study harder! thats y they say that : LUCK has major role to play in CSS!

and lastly trends DO change, there ARE low and HIGH scoring subjects each year!! you should visit plenty of threads regarding scoring trends, high low marking trends etc , and then better comment!! and yep if you can justify 180 marks in islamic history last year then KINDLY justify!!ANY SANE PERSON WOULD NEVER EVER agree that in a history paper any1 can score 180 even if his/her ALL mcq's were right!! HUH - so kindly first you should know ALL facts in order to comment!!

So just relax and stop blaming ourselves. even after hardwork and alot of time energy and hopes, there are difficulties in life and thats why someone has rightly said:life is all about expecting the unexpected
@hani..clappsssss!!
this is theeeeeeeeeeee mosssstttttt apt reply to childish,ignorant and illogical comments that have been made bfr...bfr carrying on the dissection of an ex@m of which they werent even a part of,ppl shud pay some heed to the plight of ppl sch as Usman khalid..I mean this m@n has given the better part of 2 yrz to CSS..luk at his m@rksheet n ull realize that this guy came to the exam impeccably prepared n wid all gunz blazing..he gets excellent m@rks in all subjects bar jrnlsm(another subject which fell prey to FPSC's bizarre policy)..gets 78 in Precise paper..then hw in dis world did he get 33 in essay paper..has he got 731 m@rks wid sch poor english,analytical skills and general knwlg dat wud fail him at essay paper???duz this m@ke even an iota of sense??I hve seen ppl wid basic knwlg n english language passing in english essay..then y dint he pass??y dint the guy who is already in IT(mind all!u need to be among top 65 in Pak to be in dis service frm Punjab)score 17 in it..17!!!!!n how are ppl who hvnt evn cleared the written portion of css rem@rking on essay writing skillz of sm1 who is among the cream of creams in Pakistan..I guess nobody of us can doubt the skills of sch a person until we get to his level..take the example of jrnlsm..the easiest paper in the history of journalism cmz out this tym..ppl get 20 mcqz rite n end up gtn 28 outta 100..ring any bellz??wat dis nonsense nonsense nonsense policy of fpsc is doin is that it is eliminating m@ny gud candidates frm competition altogether jst coz they chose those subjects which fpsc dceded to discourage this tym round....n otherz got lucky coz their chosen sbjcts lyk US history or european history dint come under fpsc's m@gical wand(which reduces the size of numberz in a paper from a genie to a frog insyd 1 year:p)..if we go by the opinion of sm of our 'worthy analysts' then it wud mean that all the ppl wid excellent english grammar tuk the 2010 paperz,while the ppl who had indian history,jrnlsm islamic history were dumbasses...cumonnnn ppl...get a grip!!the truth is bfr our eyes...sahy kehte hey..jis pe parti hey usi ko pta chalta he..hum logo pe parri hui he,only we knw wt sort of depression n fear we are..evn after clearing the written portion!this is gross injustice on the part of the fpsc n is even agst the constitution of Pakistan,as it negates the maxim of Equal rights and oppurtunities to be provided to the citizens of Pakistan..
Once again hani,excellent post...n baki log thorey hosh k nakhun lo or akal ko hath maro..!if u can write an answer to everything it dznt mean ur rite as well..this is wat I call intellectual bankruptcy that is eating our country..dont worry fpsc k be ja himayat kr k ap ko gift me seat nahy mil jayegi..tuppp charha di hey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post
my dear how many candidate got 180 plus in history papers????????
if you dnt mind plz tell us.........

and one thing more that... CSP "official" language is local language my brother or may be urdu....they only use to deal with English occasionally......
and
i dnt understand the mentality of the people that why people compare the score of current year with previous year....It might be possible that last year someone's arguments clicked the mind of examiner and this year candidates failed to do this....
my dear,, these are the theoritically papers my dear not numerical that you got same marks as before....and as far as accounting paper is concern, paper pattern is changed from 2008 and there is 30 number's short questions in paper A and Paper B has also have two parts for Theoritical question.. so my dear, now it is not easy to get good marks in Accounting untill and unless your concepts are not clear....
and
It does not mean that a person once passed the CSS exam, he will must pass next year again.. this is only a illusion my dear....

o bhai sahb yeh theorictical paper hai, theoritical......

haaan,, if anybody want that there should be a uniform paper marking than only one option is there that all 12 papers should be comprises of "MCQs",,,

but...... if this happened than also there will be so many people who will say that.,."oh my God... main nay to saray MCQs theek kiay thay mgr meray marks itnay kam kiyon aey"......

just be patiant yara... or just left your 15, 20 question preparation mathod and than look that how many number you will get my dear....

another dilema is this,,,,,suppose if a person opt journalism in 2009 and he secured, suppose, 75 marks, and when anybody ask him about Journalism paper that either he opt this subject or not, than you know what will be the answer of that person,,, "o yar halwa paper hai yar bus last five year k paper kr lo +60% marks aa jaen gay yar and what happened next... the aspirant of 2010 opt the journalism and start craming that 15, 20 questioin....or jub paper hotay hain result ata hai to janab je marks aatay hain 20, 30 to phir rona start.... ye fpsc waloo nay bura kiya, last year itnay number diay, iss dfa ziyadti ke hai and what not and what not........ but they dont give any slight view to their prep. that how much they prepared for this exam.....?

My dear stop blamming FPSC and accept your weakness and try to cover it and get good marks and become a CSP...........
mohtaram..pehle jaa k zra journalism 2010 ka paper dekho k kitna 'analytical n understanding based' paper hey..us k sb Mcqz repeated ones hein..compare 2009 n 2010 papers..any sane person wud deduce dat if 2009 was scoring then 2010 shud be ultra scoring..I have passed written but I fear that the examiner wud hve gvn me 50,55 m@rks in it..although I knw I did the paper exceptionally well..n wen I say it I mean it..I knw for a fact that if I wrote 12 pages per question I dint write nonsense..n bfr u tell me that I need gud prep or sumthing let me tell u my credentials..'A' grade in O level English,IELTS band 8 in english(so u cant tell me my english iznt gud)..World Top in O'level Pak stdiz,All Pakistan quiz Champion 2 times(so my Pak Affrz n Current affrz rnt crap either)..n I was apponted coordinator plus instructor for CSS at a reputed akdmy like KIPS ahead of m@ny CSP's coz I knew my stuff...n I am sure if Usman n Hanii come out with there credentials n achievements they ll be no less...so please..stop questioning other pplz ability n prep..coz as hanii said..we knw wat we r m@de of n we knw hw we attempted the paperz...if the failed candidates are disappointed then passed 1z are anxious as hell...so plz stop rubbing salt 2 our wounds..

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, October 29, 2010 at 09:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Tipu Shah (Saturday, October 30, 2010), usman khalid (Friday, October 29, 2010)