View Single Post
Old Friday, October 29, 2010

axsim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Don't you think its Zardari-phobia? Media is creating mess within our minds and they want us to think negative against every leader? Since now we have been humiliating Gen (R) Pervaiz Mushraf, and his cabinet along with Premiers of that time, and now face of gun is toward Zardari and PPP?

This media needs news, some independent people have made many videos against the previous leaders of the country, I wonder why people have lost sense of observation? I don't mean to offend anyone but corruption was here since its existence and it is here, it will be here, don't you think there is no corruption in other developed/developing countries of the world?

Problem is; Media! They are exposing the corruption now, earlier there was no strong media but now we have it so each and every mind is fed-up!

Stop watching news and reading newspaper for a week, you will see a great reduction in your frustration regarding the PAKISTAN.

Regards,

Media is the voice of the people of the country and can't act against the interests and concerns of the people. Media in Pakistan is playing a vital role in the development of the country. Mostly, its not against PPP or Zardari, infact it always speaks against the corruption that is no doubt going on a very high level in the govt. No one can negate to this corruption like power plants, Pakistan steel, OGDLC, Mrs Gilani's shoppings, Appartment in London, chairman NAB appointment etc etc... Thing for a while, what would have happened if this media wasn't there? Under such pressure they are doing corruption and what they will do if there is no pressure?

What if I say don't frustrate yourself and think and act like a sensible man?
After boycotting media n newspapers for a week I will feel like I am thrown in a stone age, i'll become a dump, duffer, one who don't know whats going on in surroundings, I'll be cut off from whole world including my country!

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, October 29, 2010 at 06:10 PM.