View Single Post
Old Friday, October 29, 2010

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by axsim View Post
So brother, media is accountable to the people of the country and they automatically got accountable by the people. A channel demand is only because the large number of people watch it, and people only watch it because they are interested in the stuff broadcasted on the channel. It's a rule of journalism that if you want to earn money (whether its print or electronic media) you have to be according to the interest and concerns of the people watching you.
I feel they (media men) are little bit ashamed of their immense anti govt. activities n debates!
Dear Invincible and Axism

If polls are not in favor of current government, why don't they lose the seats during by-elections? There is huge fight and win between PML(N) and PPP candidates, they are winning and losing by not by margins, don't you think there is no media poll then? I am also not advocating the PPP or Zardari Sb, I just want to say is, its a private sector they should expose the truth and prove facts, not just there commentary and comments, own theories are not welcome just because they have served journalism for 10-20 years? There is no check and balance on them, kindly ask your friends who are in touch with politicians they will tell you how much relief they are paying to media for not on air many issues.

Invincible, If my talk showed any love for current government, I am ready to apologize lol I am not defending corruption, what I am saying is, Media is extremely corrupt and its their duty to humiliate each and everyone.

No one will prefer to watch news when there is no chaos, where there is no mismanagement, where there is no scandal, when someone don't scold someone, its their duty to create chaos and broadcast it, increase viewership

Regards,