View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 31, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zia bugvi View Post
through following bar election n subsequent talk shows i gathered a notion that there might exist some serious conflict between judges n bar...n even among bar lawyers........can any one explain what real issue is in supreme court bar......which group asma jahangir lead n which is opposed group...n y asma jahangir stated that laweyrs were sick of being pulled out to roads for thing they dont want to be part of.....n wot does `judicial activism` mean precisely?????
n y judges cant be held accountable??
Judicial Activism

my dear it means when judges go beyond their duties and do something for the cause of society according to their thinking. Usually this happen, when elected parliamentary members and other Pillars of state fail to perfrom there duties i.e honor the rights of public, law enforcement etc etc etc

and Judges are accountable to Supreme Judicial Council my dear.

and
as far as conflict b/w judiciary and bar is concern, it is reality. Actually, now a days, in Pakistan both sectors got the taste of "Power" recently and they are failed to "digest" the "Power's Meal".

Judicay was in trouble in 2007 and took strong stance against the Govt and Lawyers suppoted judiciary with full co-operation. Now, when they succeeded in their movement, they(lawyers) started to consider themselves above law. So many news of lawers' lawlessness came-out. But judiciay give some light hand to lawers and didnt take any action against them. Judiciary, which is taking so many sou-moto actions, didnt take any single suo-moto action against the lawers "lawlessness" (beating media personnel, beating policman personnel, etc etc etc)

Now, the worse thing happened that Lawyers started to considered themseves above law. We can judge the hieght of "fool-mind" of lawyers that they stand against a Judge in Lahore and started protest against him.

The "thekedar" of law forget the proper channel to remove the Judge from his seat. They opted the way of Protest.

Now, Court is realizing its mistake than if they didnt give "DHEEL" to these lawyers than this thing didnt happen.

Now, infact there is 3 sects working in lawyers. One, who are supporting Govt. Second, Who are the main activist of Movement of Restoration of Judiciary. Third, Who are willing to co-operate with Court.

and in last

Asma Jahangir has her back-channel and front channel links with PPP. We can say thay she is a PPP supported candidate. Infact, victory of Asma Jahangir is the Victory of PPP. The other groupt Professional group, you can say that, anti-Govt Group. Before this election, their candidate won the election easilly and they rotate their President by Province i.e one year from Sindh, second from Punjab and so for remaining provinces also.

But this year its defeat is really a set back to them and they should have to realize that nobody is above law.
zia bugvi (Monday, November 01, 2010)