View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 31, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post
Two Pillars of STATES? Kindly please mention the names of these two pillars, i failed to got your point........

From two pillars of state I mean; Judiciary and Executive
Executive ,Judiciary and Administration are considered as three pillars of State ( Adlia , Muqanana Intizamia. Sometimes media is considered as fourth pillar of state)

Quote:
my dear i said this becuase Asima Jahangir is not in the favour of Judiciary's involvement in Political Affairs. .

If she is so , then we should be proud of her.

Quote:
Her father was aslo an active political worker my dear. .
Yes , my dear , Her father Malik Jilani was a retired bureaucrat and political actvist of high stature who like aasma worked for oppressions of all kind especially of military dictators of Ayuob and Yahya and alleged offenses committed by army in East Pakistan.
But he has not been aligned with PPP. Rather he was jailed and house arrested by Z. A Bhutto and Aasma in her young age had to fight actively for his father's release from jails.
Yes one thing is common in her and ppp, their somewhat liberal attitude and somewhat left wing politics.

In her election whole left wing and liberal faction of lawyer wing was with her.
M.A Malik, Kurd, Justice rtd Tariq and above all Lawyers like Aabid hasan Manto , a symbol of left and liberalism in Pakistan were backing her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tassawur For This Useful Post:
zia bugvi (Monday, November 01, 2010)