View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 31, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
From two pillars of state I mean; Judiciary and Executive
Executive ,Judiciary and Administration are considered as three pillars of State ( Adlia , Muqanana Intizamia. Sometimes media is considered as fourth pillar of state)
my dear these three are: Legislature, Judiciary and Executiv.

Quote:
Yes , my dear , Her father Malik Jilani was a retired bureaucrat and political actvist of high stature who like aasma worked for oppressions of all kind especially of military dictators of Ayuob and Yahya and alleged offenses committed by army in East Pakistan.
But he has not been aligned with PPP. Rather he was jailed and house arrested by Z. A Bhutto and Aasma in her young age had to fight actively for his father's release from jails.
Yes one thing is common in her and ppp, their somewhat liberal attitude and somewhat left wing politics.

In her election whole left wing and liberal faction of lawyer wing was with her.
M.A Malik, Kurd, Justice rtd Tariq and above all Lawyers like Aabid hasan Manto , a symbol of left and liberalism in Pakistan were backing her.
i just gave her father's reference only to tell that her family had political attachments.
and as far as i said that the victory of asma jahangir is the victory of PPP, it means demands of PPP and Asmima Jahangir's are more or same less towards judiciary regarding Mr. Zardari or other political issues. thats y victory of Asma jahangir is a good news for PPP.

and one more thin my dear...

this thread is about the conflict b/w Court and Bar.... not about the Executive or Judiciary... and
one more thing,,

there is conflict b/w Legistlation and Judiciary not b/w executive or judiciary.....

regards

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 08:12 PM.