View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad imran sethi View Post
A SENIOR WHO GOT 67 IN ISLAMIAT IN 2009 ADVISED ME TO ATTEMPT ISLAMIAT PAPER IN THE FRAME OF MIND OF A MULLAH.However i pesonally think that to avoid failure in islamiat one should quote as much from QURAN and HADITH as possible.
What the term "Frame of Mullah" means???

Well, it means, simply not to take Islamyat an easy subject, rather give it a considerable respect and time. Most of the student do tend to confuse it with other subjects. As it does contain questions from social, political and national as well as international affairs.
The key to have successful going in this exam is not only to write Aayat or Hadith but to quote them as relevant material, specially in the light of Islamic Ideology to a given question.

Once again, I will lay stress that Islamyat is not a exam to know students own Islamic Interpretation, it is a exam of more of a scientific nature to check the correct answer as it is in ISLAM to a particular question. Therefore, being a Mullah does not imply to be fanatic, but it really means to quote an answer in the light of Islam.
Eager (Tuesday, November 02, 2010)