View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 02, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all
Default A

I am sharing my essay outline on the topic...

All humans are born equal in dignity and rights but they are in shackles everywhere

1. Introduction
1.1 I wrote Rousseau's quotation
1.2 I explained what he actually meant (I used my political science notes only)
1.3 Then I arrived at the main point that why and how man is in shackles everywhere

2. Dignity of Man and rights of individuals
2.1 Explained that Man is Allah's supreme creation because of reason which is the cause of man being so dignified and "Ashraf-al-makhlookat"
2.2 Definition of rights
2.3 I discussed the nature and types of rights (natural and political)
2.4 Then i discussed different theories of rights and their reversal (counter arguments)

3. Shackles
3.1 I discussed different types of shackles (political, economic, social etc)
3.2 I discussed how these shackles bind the man and take him far away from his dignity and rights

4. How to break these shackles
4.1 Here i discussed how to break free from these shackles by understanding Islam and it's message
4.2 I propounded that in Islam man can be free by submitting his will to the Will of God

Conclusion
Summarized all the main points and concluded that man can regain his dignity and rights by following Quran and Sunnah only.

cheers,
floydian