Thread: ISSB Experience
View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 06, 2010

zeeshan1001 will become famous soon enough
Default Don't Worry

Please don't worry. I wanted to Join the PAF as a GD(P) but was Not Recommended twice by the ISSB. Although I was offered Air Defense Branch the 2nd time, I didn't join because there was no flying involved. It was difficult for me to even think life without flying and not being in PAF.

It took some time and I learned life never ends. You move from one good or bad experience to another. All you need is to keep exploring yourself. Being Not Recommended and No chance ever of being a fighter pilot haunted me for months and it had a very bad effect on my studies. My CGPA slipped from 3.94 to 3.01. So, I convinced myself to move on and face the fact manfully. I worked really hard in my studies and graduated at 3.25 CGPA. I got the job even before my graduation. Later I got job offer from an American company and soon my salary was raised to max possible with 1.5 years experience. But, as I said keep exploring yourself. I opted for joining the civil services of Pakistan. Its not only a challenging career but a respectful job and a golden chance to serve your people while just doing your daily job. So I resigned from my job and now I am preparing for the CSS exams.

so my friends, move on. I know you would never forget this thing as I could not either but believe me its going to fade out of our lives.

Set a new target and try to achieve it and that is how a man should live his life.

Best of luck for your future..
inayatali (Saturday, November 06, 2010), naadiya (Thursday, December 06, 2012)