View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 06, 2010

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough
Default Lets share some thoughts

Electronic media, today, almost evry tv channel, kpt airing all day the full coverage of Dr Imran Farooq's funeral... janaza namaz n burial ceremony thingy..

Before dr saab wasn't murdered, i, a layman, nvr knew whether he existed too... did he has any contribution towards the building of country or its people except for few ppl of his party..?? did he really needed tht hype of media coverage at the time when hundred of innocent people have died in various incidents of mosque bombing and JS-Air plane crash...

why media is not depicting n airing the funerals n sad times of those innocents losing their lives evry week n month... evryday soldiers r losing their lives in fight against terrorists.. did u see any armed soldier's funeral being covered by media so vastly..???

guys i aint against dr saab.. as a human i also feel sad for his departure n extend my condolences to his family bt honestly i feel far more sad on departure of all those innocents who're departing evryday at the hands of terrorism bt are not sung n heard in the voices of media..

alas our media is sooo off track.
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Sumren Shah (Saturday, November 06, 2010)