View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna syed View Post
$alam to everyone!
Guide me as im new here. I want to ask that how can i improve my english for css as im g00d in speaking bt week in writing, grammatically. from where i hv to get start??

Regards
Amna Syed
There are plenty of books available in the markets,names of few books are described below :

1. Sentences by Mufti ifzaal
2. Active and passive voice by mufti ifzal and this portion can also be covered from wren and martin buk.
3.Narrations (mufti ifzal) can also be covered from wren and martin and exploring the world of english by saddat ali shah.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Amna syed (Wednesday, December 08, 2010), muhammadshahidnawaz87 (Saturday, December 04, 2010)