View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 11, 2010
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  170

MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
salam to all! well i must thank to all remaining ones to whome i didnt say thanks.well dream ur absolutly right css forum is a place where ur dreams come true.i did css2010 exams but hard luck i failed in aggregate,1 thing i wanna tell u is i belong to a poor family and i cant afford acadmies my father worked really hard so that he could buy a computer for me.he was sad when my result was declared but whatever i learnt is from css forum and from my seniors.so i from the deep of my heart say thanks to css forum .i am telling all this to everyone bcoz we should try our level best to fullfill our parents dream.INSHALLAH i will fight till end to fullfill my parents dream and show them daughters r not less then sons.plz remember me in ur prayers. ALLAH ap sb ko apke zindagiun ma kamiab kare aur ap sab ke naseeb ache kare.ameen
@ Syeda
INSHALLAH u will achieve ur goal.
Never loose heart wat wud be the circumstances. Fortune favours the hardworker. u r welcom
Hardworking and planning wil lead u towards ur destination
The Following User Says Thank You to MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL For This Useful Post:
SYEDA SABAHAT (Saturday, November 13, 2010)