Thread: need help
View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 11, 2010
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  170

MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
salam to all! can seniors guide me whether its good to opt forestry or agriculture.i have learned both of these subjects but i cant decide ?
@syeda
foresry and agriculture r high scoring subjects but those candidates who r not agri graduate, should think before opting these subjects. i mean if paper is easy then non-agri graduate can also score wel.if paper is tricky then agri-graduate also finds itdifficult but can score wel due to agriculture background in education. e.g. in 2003,2004,2005, forestry paper was difficult, it remaind low scoring. but in 2006,2007,2009 forestry paper was easy so high score of most cndidates. again in 2010, forestry paper was difficult and remained low scoring as cleard by dmc of failed candidates.
If u know basics of these subjects then 15 days for each subjects r sufficent to prepare wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arain007 View Post
Sister if u have vast knowledge about agri or Forestery? then u can opt these. But these r not so much scoring subjects....
I have done M.Sc(Hons) in agriculture But I am not opting these subjects. Because v have to prepare the subject from CSS point of view. If v r good in any subject in university then it does not mean that it will be also good for us CSS.
So please choose ur optional subjects very carefully.....
dear remember one thing i css and any other competitive exam,vast knowledge is not essential. only to the point and planned knowldge and time mangement is important.
in css these points r very important:

More knowledge is a dangerous.

Excess kills success.

As in 3 hours u have to right 4 subjective questions and one objective quection. so time for one question wil be aprox. 28 mints. no doubt more knowledge is good thing but it wil be difficult to compose answer in 28 mints.If u have to the point knowledge then it wil be easy to handle the paper
I m agri-graduate. my score in agriculture is 70 and in forestry is 66 in 2009

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, November 12, 2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: posts merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Thursday, November 11, 2010), SYEDA SABAHAT (Saturday, November 13, 2010)