View Single Post
Old Friday, November 12, 2010
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  170

MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
Hello,

How deep one should study in order to do a 20 marks question of psychology? for example, there is a question on schools and systems of psychology often, so should we study everything regarding it?
What is the average length of an answer in psychology? 6 pages? i know quality is important but still there must be an appropriate length.
lastly, i am preparing myself from no Pakistani book but online notes of foreign universities or websites! would that be sufficient?

I would be grateful to the ones who would answer my queries!

Regards
dear
no need for deep study for any subject. noly study such material which is the requirement of question papers of respective subject.
it is not essential 2 write more pages.it depends on question and time that how many pages u can write. for one question u wli consume aprox. 28 mints. in 28 mints u can write 6,8 or10 pages.
u hve 2 write 2 the point. dont show ur philsophy. it is not essntial dat u prepare from american books 2 show ur efficincy. u study syllabus and previous papers to take idea about material of any subject.
in css these points r very important:

more knowledge is a dangerious thing.

excess kills success.

length does not matter but quality matters. now u wud ask wat is quality?
quality is dat wat is asked in question and how u write it.
that matters
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL For This Useful Post:
syeda naqvi (Tuesday, July 17, 2012), xaara~hussain (Friday, November 12, 2010)