View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imran bakht has a spectacular aura aboutimran bakht has a spectacular aura aboutimran bakht has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cngfitted77777 View Post
i got failed in c.s.s 2010 in two subjects pak.affair (38) and islamiyat (29),,, the rest of my papers are clear.
the reason of my failure are too many,,,,i didnt have any guidance abt c.s.s exams,,,didnt have any academy in my city to guide me,,,,was very busy in courts,,,just had prepared for 40-50 days,,,dnt know abt good books,,,dnt know what to study and what to not,,,no relative or no friend of mine was giving c.s.s exams so was totally alone,,,being financial poor, so i was not able to buy new books and was forced to buy old books from old book shops,,,just 20 days before c.s.s exams i got infected with measles disease(red spots all over body itching alot and continuous temperature) but recovered frm it just 3 days before exams(due to mom dua's),,,so these things played a vital role in my failure,,,,i mentally prepared my self and my family quickly after exams that i will fail in 4-5 papers,,,but i managed to pass 10 papers and got failed 2 paper's,,,its my story,,,i hope u people didnt bored.
very sad... so will u appear in 2011