View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 20, 2010
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  170

MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Khan View Post
Dear Brother I am thankful for your guidance.But on one side you are saying that we should studt the forum and do not need to prepare it and on other hand you say do not take Psychological tests an easy task.Therefore I have earlier asked you from which books Psychology test should be prepared.Your good gidance in this regard is necessary.
Thanks.
@ Gul khan

when u study FPSC website, u will find that they clearly mentioned that there is no need to prepare psycholoical portion.

In this context i said dont take it easy and prepared it in a planned and managed way.As in all tests there is limitation of time. They will not give u more time in written.

The main purpose of these tests is to observe the management skills of a candidate in limited time. If u dont planned in advanced, u will feel difficulty in answers. In this context, i said take it very seriously.

I did not mention, u study the forum and no need to prepare it. Brother ready very carefully every thing and draw proper conclusion. In psychological test if u donot read carefully then it will b dangerious.

On the other hand I said dont take much pressure.

I said this in that context, aprox. 80% candidates visit Acadmies. They created a lot of pressure on candidates by showing there efficiency. They confused students and point out various points like

Ur fluency is not like INGRAIZ and it will hert u.

In the beginning, they promise to provide notes at the end of session. But they dont provide any notes.
Their only purpose is to take fee and a photograph of candidate. They display photographs of successful candidates in their acadmies to fool the candidates of next years.
Candidates also confused wen they r unable to recieve those promised notes. Their is no need to take any more notes. U have sufficient material. Take any help from this forum.

In this context i said dont take any pressure because of confusion given by acadmies.

In my view Faraidi bok is good for psychological prepration.

Best of luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUHAMMAD IJAZ GILL For This Useful Post:
Riazuddin5 (Sunday, November 21, 2010), rishzzz (Sunday, November 21, 2010)