View Single Post
Old Monday, November 22, 2010

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

if hope is a buoy i wud like to ask onething.. bt before tht i wana compare buoy wth hope..

a life-buoy, a circular tube-like buoyant structure, is used by a person to save his life from drowning when he falls into water.. it keeps the person afloat until he gets outer help in shape of any rescue boat or rescue helicopter..

now this buoy thing is somethng tht will nt kp a person safe for entire life if he stays into water without getting any outer help to rescue him rather buoy is somethng tht provides a temporary survival to the drowning person.. tht means for a long survival of life a person needs something else tht is an outer help in shape of anything like boat or helicopter...

well then hope, to me, is also somethng tht might soothe our soul for timebeing bt for long run we hv to act n go according to the reality.. wt i understnd by hope is a buoy of life is tht hope may kp us content for timebeing wth regards to our zeal n spirits alive bt for a long survival we still hv to face the reality...

in the end i jus wana know the precious comments of u respectful guys for my ths query..

there is a person lying on bed n at a verge of his death; highly qualified doctors declare him tht he cannot survive by any treatment or medicine, there's no any cure left to treat him... wt u suggest in ths situation, shud we still HOPE tht he can survive... or shud we accpt the reality n leave it to the will of God???