View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 25, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear View Post
Pfffffff seriously i read it word by word .
still askin
where is the reference for "marry only one" which according to you is in quran .
plz don't put up a half verse if you did a blunder better feel sorry for that .
For Heaven's sake read the highlighted words CAREFULLY:

"And if you have reason to fear that you might not act equitably towards orphans, then marry from among [other] women such as are lawful to you - [even] two, or three, or four: but if you have reason to fear that you might not be able to treat them with equal fairness, then [only] one - or [from among] those whom you rightfully possess. This will make it more likely that you will not deviate from the right course." (Al-Quran, 4:3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear View Post
I was the one and still i mean the same. comparing a human with a donkey makes no sense and to get a "better understanding" study your religion completely . but here in PAK we don't need to compare Islam with Hinduism . put the counter examples for same sort of things . Hinduism is not even an Abrahamic religion.

Although its a digression in the main discussion since what Zakir Naik says is not the theme here, but I deem it necessary to answer you since you have raised it. Dr. Zakir Naik does not only preaches in India and the examples he drives are not from one religion. He talks about Christianity and preaches to them. He has so far delivered more than 1500 lectures in Europe and North America alone. Do you think Europeans and Americans would listen to what Hinduism has got to say ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear
you know why zakir naik is more into comparison between the two " unrelated " because he lives in their society and he has to convince the hindus that their religion is not a good 1 ,
My sincere advice to you would be that you should at least search in the country of your dwelling that how many universities are offering a degree in COMPARATIVE RELIGION discipline before putting forth redundant objections.

I have made it clear above that the employment of counter examples is BY NO MEANS for the sake of comparison, but for better Understanding.

[P.S Being a Muslim, I have no doubt in the SUPERIORITY of Islam over other religions.]