View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 25, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default @ Rameez Rao

Brother I agree to you but this is not the answer of my question.In Indonesia the process of spread of Islam was complicated and slow. In general the royalty of major kingdoms were the first to adopt the new religion in the early 13th century. Being a Royal religion it was spread more like the spread of Christianity in Europe under Constantine The Great.

However, it is a fact that Muslim warriors preceded the spread of the religion in countries like Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Palestine and other countries of Middle east; in Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, and other countries of Northern Africa; in India; and in Spain.

But anyways I myself believe that it was the teachings of Islam and not the force which provided a premier contribution to the rapid growth of Islam. For example although Iran soon regained its sovereignty form Arab rule and reverted to its Persian culture but it didn't give up Islam.

My question was that while we criticize the expansive and aggressive designs of Israel, India, and America, then why we don't offer the same criticism for Arab of the early Islamic era?