View Single Post
Old Friday, November 26, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Salam Everyone

I need to prepare for 2011 essay paper, like all of you 2011 aspirants lol. I was wondering if a list of probable essay topics could be mustered which could help prepare draft essays prior to commencement of exam and help recall many points while facing the real showdown (i.e. the exam lol).

One most probable topic coming in my mind is any thing pertaining to floodings and consequent disaster management for alleviation of the calamity. Any topic could appear in the paper wherein we could write colossally about floodings and disaster management in pakistan etc... (like in 2006 paper, an essay topic was "Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny", anyone can guess what to write about when attempting that one, The Kashmir Earthquake and smear Musharraf lol, albeit there can be many other approaches at it as well, some lucky candidates could even recall during the exam that its a quote by American cartoonist Kin Hubbard lol). Will seniors, csps and other members kindly suggest any topics around that clout. Thanx.

P.S. another major clout of topics in my mind is "democracy", please put out your suggestions regarding that as well. Thanx again.

(Well this could be a probable essay question
"We'd all like t'vote fer th'best man, but he's never a candidate" (another quote by Kin Hubbard) lol heheheehe (dont take it seriously)))
See here;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...ay-2011-a.html
mhmmdkashif (Friday, November 26, 2010)