View Single Post
Old Friday, November 26, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Default Study Plan of Arabic Paper I & II

Hello aspirants,

This has been my strategy to prepare a study plan before studying any subject. I have uploaded study plans of my optional subjects and two compulsory subjects in their relevant threads. Let me briefly tell you what this plan contains and what is its basis.

Study Plan is actually an in-depth analysis of Past papers of the subject. Based on these, the subject has been divided into areas which are recurring and most important from the examination point of view. Thus, if you keep this Study Plan before you, it may obviate the need for referring to subjective part of the past papers as it contains all questions from 2000 onwards. However, for objective part (MCQs), you will have to refer to past papers for solving them.

I reiterate here that its my own analysis and it has so far proved very helpful in my preparation. The only purpose behind sharing it is helping out other aspirants in whatever capacity you can.

That's it.

Wish you good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Study Plan - Arabic.zip (12.2 KB, 3515 views)
Antalpur (Monday, January 20, 2014), excessivemhz (Wednesday, July 16, 2014), EXCLUSIVE (Sunday, November 11, 2012), fraz bandesha (Monday, September 29, 2014), hsan (Saturday, August 30, 2014), imlibra (Monday, June 11, 2012), jazi (Friday, March 29, 2013), lifemysterious786 (Tuesday, November 30, 2010), M Zahid Gondal (Friday, March 08, 2013), maha786 (Tuesday, October 29, 2013), Rescuer 1122 (Friday, December 28, 2012), riffat sultana (Wednesday, May 18, 2011), SeektoLead (Saturday, July 21, 2012), Silent.Volcano (Monday, May 30, 2011), syeda naqvi (Tuesday, December 21, 2010), usman qureshi (Tuesday, November 06, 2012), waheed99 (Thursday, July 25, 2013), xaadis (Friday, October 21, 2011)