View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 27, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi
Redmax it is not a personal issue. I believe in your sincerity for the quest of knowledge and ask you to believe in mine.
Now let's quote another part of your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post

Emotions are too much involved in this subject. Do you really expect an intellectual and not emotional response from your wife when she will come to know that you are planning for a second marriage? Alas, I can never be your wife but at present I am on her side. So, pardon me.
Personal anyone???

And now let's find the answer of your above two quotes in your own post.

Quote:
.... don't worry, agar main app ko jahil lagta hoon to " Qa'alu Salam"
.Self explanatory.

Quote:
the gender status of a woman in Muslim countries is far more inferior than that of a western woman.
Man, you are funny!
Islam is NOT be blamed for whatever mischief people accomplish in fulfilling their own self-interests. It's the people, as an individual and their respective governments that should take this responsibility.

Quote:
I would highly appreciate your opinion over the solution i presented for the issue by making an analogy between polygamy and slavery.
You do not fulfill the criterion to become a Mujtahid. Therefore it would be prudent for you to abstain from proposing anything in matters of religion based on your limited study.

Quote:
As being a Muslim I found it extremely difficult to justify Quranic view about a woman's social status
This time when you look for answers, try adopting a positive approach and reading only the opinions of authorities in religion lest you should be deviated and misled by many who cover themselves under cloak of Islam. Next time, You will find it extremely easy to justify Quranic views about any issue.

Quote:
Thought. But still confused.
Let me give one more try at solving your confusion.

In my next post, I am going to give you the complete details of the history, background, purpose and its implications of the polygamy. (which I had earlier advised to you look for.)