View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 27, 2010

Raja4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltran View Post
Raja4u my friend I made quite clear what I meant when I was saying about guesses. Certainly its quite imminent that these topics might escape examiner's imagination. What I asked was a conventional question which all of us ask. People ask for GK,Essay:what can be asked in exam. Its our simple conjecture. If the stroke pots the ball well and good,if not no hard feelings. I take your suggestion positively but may be i could not rendered myself clearly or you deciphered the question wrong. Many member here like Argus parse the paper's pattern into its component parts and somehow give us clear view (about the trend and the spikes in patterns etc) (E.g ISL). that what i implored seniors about.

And sir nobody is taking short cut. All I asked was,what we can say active areas,which I suppose is extra caution rather cheekier approach. Dropping Geography ,well I might say Paper astounds you sometimes. The effort one puts in single subject over again is much better than taking new subject and obviously playing fast and lose with that too.

You may take quick study to strategic study.
Question was what should come rather what will come. and sir i suppose you know maps very well if you or somebody can make flow sheets or easy notes of that. He ll be helper of the day in my way. Previously you skipped this part of question Comrade.
Brother what i was trying to tell you was that try to study the whole subject as this is CSS and dont know what is expected in the examination. If you feel yourself comfortable with notes or selected study you can go for it. I wish you best of luck.