View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 27, 2010

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default Rage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage View Post
I fear, majority of men would be offended by this statement.
For man, as per usual, loyalti does not mean to be with a single woman all of his life. As 99% men take it to be their birth right to have more than one wives, often by quoting forementioned Quranic verse, and at times taking other social excuses.
And women are supposed to remain that submissive and obedient to their SO-CALLED HUSBANDS who go for second or third marriage overlooking their legitimate obligations towards their wives, let aside that intimate sincerity.
Dear one I was here to defend monogamy and criticize polygamy but I'm disappointed with your comments.
Rage! If you are of the view that Quranic instructions are for all and sundry and diversity of thought should not be a matter then why don't you accept polygamy with an open heart? If women in Africa, Arabia and India can live with it why shouldn't you? Because the Quranic verses are for all and sundry and no exceptions right?
And what "INTIMATE SINCERITY" are you talking about? Your creator when allowed polygamy, HE did not attach the string of "INTIMATE SINCERITY" with it rather he attached rights and obligations with it and HIMSELF declared that one cannot divide his heart among wives and that should not be an issue if other rights (bread, shelter, financial security etc BUT NO INTIMATE SINCERITY) are fulfilled.
Its a known fact that our dear prophet pbuh had relationship with many wives but he loved Hazrat Aeysha alone and he had confessed it (intimate sincerity) and Allah sanctioned it and you know it. So you should have no problem if a husband loves one wife from the core of his heart. That does not make him a sinner because Allah Almighty has allowed it and as you said HE is the creator of you women and if HE allowed polygamy then HE knows very well what women deserve. There is no shame in Islam, let me tell you that the prophet pbuh slept more with Hazrat Aeysha (when he decided to divorce one of his wives, she requested not to be divorced and that she won't mind her "turn of sleeping/courtship" given to Ayesha, which the prophet accepted and did not divorce her.) That clearly shows that how much the prophet pbuh was intimately sincere with Ayesha R.A alone.
As far as polygamous men are concerned, whether they fulfill their rights and obligations or not, is a matter with Allah and for HIM to decide in the life hereafter. But for life over here, HE has allowed polygamy in clear and transparent words. Bear it! Your creator knows what you don't about yourself.
Islam is the same for the whole world. Then why a woman in UAE considers polygamy as an opportunity and why are you raising questions against it? Islam is same for you both, where lies the difference then? Say it yourself and you will help bring down my rage.