View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 28, 2010

rage is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchdoctor View Post
Rage! Rage! Why don't you come of age! You totally misunderstood my standing. You flabbergasted me when you asserted that culture, perceptions, attitudes, exceptions do not matter at all and that the words (commands) of God should be the same for each and everyone throughout the world. Your mentality at this very point is in sync with that of the Talibans' who are following an extremist interpretation of the Holy Quran and they believe its for all and sundry and wishing to impose and implement it in the whole country and then the whole world regardless of the cultural and intellectual diversity and exceptions.
And don't blame me!
There is a Czech proverb: To marry once is a duty, twice a folly, thrice-- a madness.
That's right but have you seen how marvellously beautiful are Czech women? One is enough for more than a lifetime.
Kidding!

Infact there is some communication fault that we misunderstood each other.
When I said that Allah's ruling is same for all and sundry, actually I did not mean the way you got it.

I replied the statement by you where you said to this effect that there would be an exception of women that would not mind sharing their husbands with other women.

So, I just told you that if polygamy is allowed by Allah and one legitimately goes for it, then it should be accepted by all of the females not just exceptions.

Yeah, cultural, social, economic, emotional, psychological etc. there are hundereds of differences in this world, that I do not deny at all. But what is validated by Allah, whethers you likes it or not, you must Accept it.
There is no such condition that if you are from Africa then you may speak lie with impunity, but in Pakistan you would be charged.
That was What I said that Allah's ruling is same for All And Sundry. Allah has not discriminated His Rules for cultural , regional or such differences.