View Single Post
Old Monday, November 29, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

@ all narrow minded conservative clerics:

"Originally Posted by Miss Rehman

I am a dibetic patient and doctors clealry told me you are unable to have kids ever in your life due to your getting dibetic in teenage and now you are 24 and now you cannot have it so tell me who is ready to marry such a woman who cant have a family.??So i have now three options
1.Marry a married man
2.After marraige let your husband marry another woman to have kids
3.Stay alone all your life and wash clothes and do housework for ur bhabis be there unpaid servant

her solution
obviously i will go for the first option as no single is ready to marry me if he get to know my problem and hiding it is a fraud which is a sin."

What if you were Mr. Rehman. To get a clearer picture, I have changed in your post, feminine to musculine. Remainder is the same.

I am a dibetic patient and doctors clealry told me you are unable to have kids ever in your life due to your getting dibetic in teenage and now you are 24 and now you cannot have it so tell me who is ready to marry such a manwho cant have a family.??So i have now three options
1.Marry a married woman
2.After marraige let your wife marry another man to have kids
3.Stay alone all your life and wash clothes and do housework for ur Bhais be there unpaid servant
obviously i will go for the first option as no single is ready to marry me if he get to know my problem and hiding it is a fraud which is a sin".

OMG. No man can ever even think of writing like this. And you men! why you propose a woman to do what you cannot do. And O you women! ... you yourself are as much responsible for your misceries as we are

Bhai aik aorat hi aorat kay darjay say gir jaye, aik mard ki ghulami main annay kay liye dosri aorat ka ghar ujarnay ka soochnay lagay tou all i can say enjoy your current status.

Redmax is very happy he got the example. But i have another solution for Miss Rehna.

My solution
Find an man like you and you will better share your feelings and will enjoy a better life.

Jo sohar tum doondh rahi ho shaid mil to jaye laikin sari umer tumhain paon ki joti samjhay ga. Aik bhai honay kay nataay say app ko tum kaha. Aur bhai ko bahan ki sooch pay bhut gussa aya. I am here not because of me but because of you girls. I want to see you emancipated. I want to see you unsubjugated. I want to see you powerful and prosper. I want to see you happy.

Think ..... why you yourself chose to be a victim of male dominance. Hum maard .... tum aortoon say bhut kam zarf hotay hain. Hum tumhain exploit kartay hain. torture kartay hain. martay hain. abuse kartay hain, tumhari kamaai kha jatay hain, talaq day kay ghar say nikal daitay hain, . zinda jala daitay hain. hum tumharay khuda nahi hain.

Finally
All friends Tell me whose solution is right Mine or Miss Rehman's.
Remember
her solution
obviously i will go for the first option as no single is ready to marry me if he get to know my problem and hiding it is a fraud which is a sin.
My solution
Find an man like you and you will better share your feelings and will enjoy a better life.