View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 02, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmaray Khan View Post
Dear Viceroy

My exam center was Islamabad. I haven't received my letter yet. My roll number is 02421. How can i get the info? Thank you
According to the letter that I have received your psychological test is on Monday, 20th of December and you have to report at 07:30 in the morning. Your group mates are 2446, 2460, 2462, 2480, 2517, 2518, 2543, 2562 and 2606. I hope you get the letter in a couple of days. If that doesn't happen you should immediately contact FPSC.

All the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr adnan rana View Post
@ viceroy
how many candidates are being called daliy in isbd centre?
10 candidates daily with the exception of Friday, 10th December when 6 candidates are being called.

Last edited by Viceroy; Thursday, December 02, 2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Posts merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viceroy For This Useful Post:
dr adnan rana (Thursday, December 02, 2010), jahaan zaad (Thursday, December 02, 2010), Zmaray Khan (Thursday, December 02, 2010)