View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 02, 2010

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad Qaisrani View Post
I am writing this piece for white leopards consumption, knowing fully well that it would not affect him the least.
Yes you are right. I am not gonna convince with you because what i am asking for no of you people, who are supporting Asia bibi, gave me a single example which i can consider as a base to forgive her. But you can't because their is none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad Qaisrani View Post
By the way, any so-called confession was also accompanied by a repentence. When Allah says the doors of repentence are not closed untill death arrives, who the hell are you or those of your like to judge her?

You might have heard of Hazrat Ali's act of not killing a non-muslim in the battle of Khyber solely because he had spit in Hazrat Ali's face, because doing so would have included a hint of personal vengeance and would no longer be an act purely for Islam. Asia Bibi's case has PERSONAL written ALL OVER IT (Dispute over drinking water). Or are you so naive to not even understand this much?
Yes i have read he above incident. If Asia bibi said anything to me personally ALLAH knows better how i give response to her. But it doesn't belong to anyone personally its the matter of religion and i will not do any decision based on my "intellectualness" i will follow the path given by holy prophet.

And if she did not say anything then why she accepted it in front of court???