View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 05, 2010

mhasanbaig is on a distinguished road

My dear brothers and sisters! I wish to help all of you in this paper as i got 70 marks in this paper in the recent exam. But the major problem is this that i have left my all notes and paper in my hometown and I am not present within the boundary of our country. But what i want to tell all of you is about my experience. I appeared in this exam just after a short preparation of 1 month although i have prepared for previous exams but then i left my preparation for a long time. After such a long discontinuty, i prepared for exam in just 30 days although it was very difficult to cover 12 subjects. And also my sociology paper was without gap after history alongwith journalism. But by the grace of Almighty Allah, my score was good although i was declared fail in compulsory. Sociology is easy if you study it critically in a light mode for entertainment. Try to write your answers in the light of different theories and perspectives. Your every answer should show the views of different perspectives regarding the subject matter and this is very easy to do. Just try to understand the basic theories and perspectives and then apply it. It is recommended to make your own notes if possible after sorting out important topics. When examiner will check your paper then he will find your answer deep and of multidimensional. If your own perspective will be asked then after mentioning the comparative views of different perspectives, you may mention your own perspective. Work hard and rest will be decided by Allah! Wish you all the best!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mhasanbaig For This Useful Post:
Gulrukh (Sunday, December 05, 2010), Humayun Khan (Tuesday, January 25, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, October 08, 2011), Shahid Shakoor (Wednesday, February 16, 2011)