View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 09, 2010

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
whatever you say.i dont care but i want,

plz Musharraf come back.
i want to kick zardari out of this country to some far off island.
Lesser chances of Mushraf, although he is pro-US, pro-ISRAEL, even pro-Indian, he wanted good ties with the world except Muslims!!!
I have read about his achievements which says much good about him but who will throw light on his negatives?

List of his blunders will exceed his achievement list, you'd definitely ask me to throw some light on them?

>. Defamed image of nation around the world, which country is not screening us? Does anyone respect green passport? Do you think living in Karachi is safe ? Violent political parties and racism is there. How about Lahore? Frequent bomb blasts? Don't talk about Islamabad, a city with million bearers and check posts, huh !!!

>. Due to war on terror, our own allies are not respecting us, does US provide us some thousand work visas? Or they have restricted visa policy for Pakistanis? Say about UK? They are using us and all this started because of a weak man who were sadly our President

>. Terrorism in the country, investments were here just because a uniform General was ruling, and shrewd banker was dragging them by offering luxurious benefits, but there were and is no peace, no stability.

>. Racist party of Sindh was given free hand, thousands killed in metropolis.

>. Horse trading, bringing down the honest CJ and bringing up his puppet, you want CJ down again?

>. Supporting US and providing them our holy land to kill our Muslim brotherhood country, drone attack pact was signed as strategic deal during Mushraf.

>. Yes boss approach to US, how dare he sell our national sovereignty on just one phone call from US saying, are you with us or against us? lol

>. A scared dog that could not survived without uniform, he did notorious deal of his safe exit, safe return, resigned and flew away, sitting in drawing room, having cigar and commenting on PAKISTAN? huh!
>. What good he did? Why he resigned? If he was the right man then he should have stayed here and face this, by the way, when he is coming back?

Lets open our eyes, this time no blunder, chose a leader who is out of American influence, this time with open hearts I’d welcome Imran Khan if he brings up some solid men with him, there will be revolution!

P.S. I am not advocating Zardari sb, its evident that every sitting government is bad after their tenure we use to remember them, during Mushraf how many people were abusing him? And now they are remembering him with good words.

Regards,