View Single Post
Old Friday, December 10, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by abro View Post
Answer IS Karl Marx But Actuall Question is Wrong ...
Lenin was the founder of the first Communist state.
Karl Marx was the FATHER of Communism because of this writings.
Founder of the Communism is NOT FOUND yet.
iski waja shayad ye hy ke Communism k Usool Tareekh main kabhi Hatmi tor per murattab nahi ho sake / nahi rahe ..
ager jan boojh kar kisi ko founder banana i hy to phir Sibte Hassan k reference se Prometheus ko banana parega. per ye ek myth/drama hy.
Plato was the first who put forward the idea of communism.He has discussed the concept of communism in "The Republic".In fact communism of families and that of property is the main feature of his ideal state.I wonder how people can call Marx,the founder of communism?Plato wrote the first document enunciating the principles of the Communism as early as 380 BC or round about it.I know there are some differences between the types of communism proposed by Plato and Marx but main theme is same and moreover examiner did not ask about modern communism specifically.Yes Marx is considered founder of modern communism but not of communism.Answer should be Plato in my humble opinion.
Prometheus's name isn't among the given options and moreover Plato's concept was more comprehensive and documented.