View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 12, 2010
Defence Award: Awarded to serving ISI, FIA Officers - Issue reason: FIA - sub-Inspector investigation

AHURA MAZDA is on a distinguished road

salas mussa and others , sir dont take it personal, i just want to know how can a candidate prepare a subject without having interest and aptitude in it? and dear i always found only those candidates having second and third attempts who got instruction from others that , this subject is scoring this is not, sir how can one say about this????????????? as every body said in last year that journalism is high scoring subject every body opted that subject and result is there u can see by checking result of 2010. second thing that i must say , for subject selection its not the evalution of subject that is necessary its self evalution that is necessary, nobody can know oneself better except that person himself, so guys dont get paralyzed through analyze stick to ur strenghts and try to improve them more, its the key to successs , and ager mashwaro pa css honay lagy tu phr 18 crore awam he CSP ho, and new comers will agree with me that css ma jitnay mu ho utni he batin ha her banda app ko apany experiece sy guide kery ga , jis subject ma us k ziada marks ho gy wo usy high scoring aur jis ma kam ho gy usy low scoring declare ker dy ga... bat wohe hoti ha jis ma logic ho, so always follow ur interest and aptitude while selecting subjects

one thing, kia khud decsion lena lack of decsion making ha???????????? ya her banday sy pochana k konsa subject opt keron ye lack of decsion making ha????????????? answer u people know better after reading this

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Merged